I'm Not Dead Yet.

I know. It's been two weeks. It's not that I haven't thought of you. I have. The knowledge that you're out there, waiting for my next post is a lot like sharing a summer night with a mosquito.

My silence is not due to a lack of material. I've amassed a wealth of brilliant ideas for posts. The problem is that I have no time to write them. Next weekend, I head to NY for a week - big gift show. I've had three months in which to prepare for this show. When did I start? This past Monday. I should be releasing a dozen new pieces. The grand total - three. Four if the stuff in the kiln is not a total bust.

I'll be back soon with an Atlanta update. Then I'll show you all pics of my new studio. Then, I'll introduce you to my awesome staff. Then, I'll tell you all about New York, where I plan to have at least one meal with the Wicked Famous Lorrie Veasey.

Stay with me, people. I'll be back.

Comments

Debbie said…
I don't even want to think about you and Lorrie together without me. Life is so unfair. I've missed seeing your posts but hope you get all the pieces ready and have a great trip.
33 questions said…
If our history is any indication, your worries are groundless. We've missed each other on my last three trips to the big A. It's a bit of a challenge to get two Wicked Famous People with insane schdules in the same place at the same time.
♥ Braja said…
Three Wicked Famous People. Ahem. Excuse me, I'm in the room.
Miss Thystle said…
I'll be right here waiting for you.... (that's me singing. Be glad you can't hear it)
33 questions said…
And I thought you'd all drop off the face of my earth if I didn't post, like, every day. Lerve to you all.
kristin said…
Damn. I'm jealous.

NYC is only a day's drive away. But I'm swamped. Because I spend too much time on the computer.
Lorrie Veasey said…
You better email me this time and let me know the where and the when. I promise to be there. (you know...unless Access Hollywood calls again like last time)
33 questions said…
LV: I knew it had to be something important. I'll send you all my contact info. It's been a long time. Prepare thy puppies for a big hug.